Monday, July 28, 2008

Test Drive through Commerce Township...

After tightening up the headlight bracket some more and adjusting/tightening the mirror, I decided to take her for another ride to work out more bugs.

I decided to take a ride through West Bloomfield, Commerce Twp./Milford area. Riding down Commerce Drive I decided to stop and see Brian & Lynn since I haven't seen them in a while, we ended up B.S'n for hours, I didn't actually leave until 11:30 PM.

I didn't think much of it at the time but when I stopped and set her on her kickstand fuel poured out of the overflow, I simply shut off the petcocks and didn't give it much thought other than the fact that it was leaking fuel on their asphalt drive, not to mention this bitch leaks oil like you wouldn't believe...

On the way home the left cylinder kept "poppin' ", almost like a backfire but more of a sharp pop, mainly while idling at a stop. Again, I haven't a clue why... I'll find out more in the morning on the ride to work...

No comments: