Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Exhaust Weld...

Thanks to my buddy Mike I was able to get the crack in my right exhaust pipe welded tonight.

Since I plan on wrapping these pipes with Exhaust Wrap anyway, I just figured I would take the cheap & easy route and put a bead of weld on the cracks of this pipe, grind it down a little to smooth it out and remove the slag, wrap it and you'll never see it.

This is the wrap...
Product ID: 65858-08
Screamin' Eagle® Exhaust Wrap Kits

Details

Give your bike the ultimate custom look with Screamin' Eagle® Exhaust Wrap. This premium exhaust wrap is available in solid black or white with printed Screamin' Eagle® script. Each kit includes a 2" x 25' roll of tape and 10 stainless steel ties, enough to complete any Harley-Davidson® air-cooled model application.

Fits all H-D® models.

Black

that I purchased at Brighton Harley Davidson.

1 comment:

sandhiya said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thank u!

Exhaust Repair