Sunday, July 13, 2008

Continuation of my wiring nightmare...

Needless to say Mike never made it over to assist me with this mess of spaghetti wiring last night, so I aimlessly walked circles around my bike feeling greatly overwhelmed... but I had this brilliant idea this morning to include inline breakers into this wiring harness, if I could find them. Off to Radio Shack in search of such an animal...

This early on a Sunday morning I'm sure I'm not going to find many places open, so I killed a few hours then headed over to Radio Shack only to find out they still don't open for another half hour, so conveniently Harbor Freight is at the other end of the strip mall, I'll just kill some time over there. The gentleman at Radio Shack was very kind but not very helpful, he tells me there is not such thing as an inline breaker... So I hunted around for other ideas and found a little fuse block to incorporate instead...

Maybe I can conceal this in an Altoids tin under my seat...

Anyway... I get home only to stare at my bike continually scratching my brain trying to figure out which direction to take in tackling this wiring mess... I didn't get very far today either.

No comments: